How does it work?
- First, send us some photos. We usually need pictures from the front and from both sides of your face and your neck.
- Once we have your photos, then we’ll send you a diagnosis from the doctors.
- The diagnosis may take up to ten days as the doctors have a busy schedule.
- Although we always ask for photos first, the doctors also consult every month in London.
- Please email us for our next London consultation days.
Are consultations free?
- Yes, all our consultations, by email and in person, are free of charge.
What are the doctors looking for?
- Dr Van den Berge and Dr Vermeulen will evaluate the stage of aging in your face and neck and make a professional assessment of how your expectations can be met.
How much does the operation cost?
A full-option MACS lift includes:
- A MACS lift for the cheek and jaw to move structures under the skin back up to where they used to be
- A full neck lift using both lipo-sculture and surgical reshaping of the underlying neck where needed to address so-called ‘turkey neck’
- Full upper and lower eye lift (blepharoplasty) to remove sagging and tighten the eyes
- Brow lift – to match the blepharoplasty
- Fillers to add youth through the face – using the body’s own tissue and not synthetic fillers to prevent absorption
- Liposuction where needed
The cost is 9000 euros including seven nights accommodation including one night in the clinic under 24 hour medical watch, food on operation day, breakfast on every night of your stay and transport to the hotel after the operation.
Our other procedures are (accommodation on arrangement):
MACS Lift with Fogli brow lift and neck liposuction only – 6500 euros
Upper blepharoplasty – 1500 euros
Lower blepharoplasty – 1500 euros
Lipofilling of the face – 1500 euros
Breast augmentation – 4000 euros
Labiaplasty (Alter method) – 3000 euros
How do I book an operating date?
- You choose your preferred date and then we take a deposit of 10 percent (10%) of the total cost. This will be deducted from the final total.
- We are usually booked out for three months in advance.
- In the event of a no-show or a late cancellation then we reserve the right to withhold payment.
- Please let us know at least one month in advance if you want to change the date of the operation.
How do I pay the rest?
- We take Paypal although we do not take credit cards.
- If you want to make a transfer then please make sure that the balance is paid into our account no later than the day of the procedure. Transfers can take up to seven working days.
- If you have any questions then email us and we will help you manage your booking.